Welcome to Tenuta’s Italian Restaurant
Update – July 16, 2020
We are now accepting Dine In & Patio reservations!
- We have some new protocols that ensure your safety and ours. We are now mandated by the city of Milwaukee to require our guests to wear masks upon entering, moving throughout, and leaving our establishment. We are happy to provide you one for $2. If you do not feel comfortable wearing one during those times, we apologize, but we will not be able to serve you. Proprietors of the establishments can be fined anywhere from $50 to $500 and possible revocation of license.
- For our reservations, you may choose indoor or outdoor seating, but we cannot change your
reservation from inside to outside or vice versa.
- If you make your reservation for outside and there is inclement weather you will be called and
informed. If we are able, we’d be happy to move your reservation inside, but we cannot make
- Please have one person from your party come in to check in. Reservation slots will be for 1.5 hours or less in order to accommodate our guests throughout the rest of the evening.
- We would prefer guests pay with credit card, but we can still accept cash payment as well.
- Checks will not be able to be split at this time, so we will ask that one credit card per
reservation is used.
- We can accommodate up to 6 people per reservation.
We understand that this is a lot of information to take in, but we appreciate you sticking with us
and we look forward to safely serving you!
Curbside & Carry Out of our full menu will continue!!
From our Family to Yours…Please stay healthy & safe
Cesare and Antonia Tenuta traveled to America from the southern tip of Italy in 1961, bringing a vast knowledge of Italian cuisine and recipes along with them. With a passion for great food and treating people like family, they opened up Tenuta’s Italian Restaurant more than 10 years ago. The restaurant is currently located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Milwaukee.
Our goal is to make simple, tasty, authentic and homemade Italian food. By using local and fresh ingredients in all of our dishes, we guarantee each dish will give you a little taste of Italy in every bite and keep you coming back for more.
If you were to list two things that define Italian cuisine, they would be pasta and wine. At Tenuta’s Italian Restaurant, we know how important a great glass of wine can be. Our selection ranges from the familiar to the exotic, and our staff is trained to help you pick the right bottle for every dish and personal preference.